Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to Belize.


So last night I got a message from a LIYFC leader. Her name is Emily and one of the first people who I got to know quickly when I first got involved with LIYFC. So she sent out a message over facebook asking if any high school graduates from the ages of 18-25 would like to travel to Belize this May for a 2 week long mission trip. My heart was pounding when I first read the email. I called my mom right away and asked her and she said If you can get Emily to email you or mail you the information packet an application we could make it happen. So I gave Emily my email and home address. Terrifying. The only thing is, they day we leave is also the Day I graduate from Masters. I mean I was talking to Lauren and she said to just pray about it. And I am, I will. I mean I feel that this is an oppurtunity for me since i've missed so many when I was in high school.

God,
Please Help me out on this one. I need you to lead me in this decision.
Please give me peace in my heart so I am not freaking out over it so early.
Help me remain in Strength.
I love you
Thank you For This oppurtunity
Thank You for everyday you've given me
Every breath
Thank you for letting me not scared when I was 11
to make the choice for you to become apart of my life.
I love you
So much......
Today, Tomorrow, next week, next month, forever, I promised<3

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Katie,
I just saw this. Belize is on the coast...Will you look for my garbage dump for me while you're there?