Sunday, January 11, 2009

One phone call.

One phone call can change a persons heart in a matter of 10 seconds.
For the past two night I have not been able to get once good ounce of sleep.
On Friday night I finally went to bed at 2:30. Last night I went to bed at 4.
So the times keep getting later and later, and soon I will be up for a full 24 hours, If I can't dwell and think about what's causing me to not sleep.

So Last night I decided to try and call my friend Eric.
Eric is one friend that I know in my heart know matter what he will be a "maid of honor at my wedding".
Eric is a man of God, a young man to be exact, and talking to him, is just a blessing.
So of course He was sleeping soundly and didn't pick up his phone, but then again, Did I want him to?

Obv. not!
So he calls me today and I'm sitting in church so my phone will not ring. DUH silly!
I see the number after church and listen to the voice-mail he leaves me and decide I'll call him back when I'm on my way home, and, I'll drive the long way home so I can talk to him more. Which is what I did anyway. So I call him back and bascially pour my heart out to him. My thoughts that have been haunting me, and the cruel words my exboyfriend decided to plant in my heart.

And all Eric does is laugh, breath, and say "Kate, God is more than patient with us, So why can't we be patient with him? Your time of blessing will come, and your right, as much as you want to fall in love you aren't ready for love. Your spiritually immature, emotionally immature, and you can't handle it right now. God is your main focus, and He will give you your man and you'll just know right then and there why God told you to wait. I love you."

Eric <3
God<3
Love<3
Future Husband<3
Christian friends <3
FREEDOM VALLEY <3

No comments: