Friday, January 30, 2009

Take me to the place Lord...

I'm sure everyone has heard of this song, "Take me to that place lord, to the secret place where I can be with you, where you can make me like you. Wrap me in your arms, Wrap me in your arms, Wrap me in your arms".

And When I was singing it with Jen Trout this past wednesday for youth group I really didn't understand the meaning's of the lyrics. When we had class last night and Matt sang that for worship after class I just closed my eyes and listenend to the lyrics. And as I was showering this morning I just repeated it over and over in my head and It finally clicked. That I desperatly wanted to spend more time with Jesus, that I just wanted to be a little kid and crawl into my daddy's arms. A want, that I have longed for and I actually feel peace.

How wonderful is our GOD?
That he knows your wants and needs before they are in your heart.
I just am head over heels in love with Jesus.
You have no idea!

No comments: