Sunday, January 25, 2009

Get to know me better.....

SO i decided to list a bunch of random facts about me. Let's see if you knew any.

1.I always cover my mouth when I yawn
2.I love jelly belly jellybeans
3.I text way more that I call
4.Reading calms my soul
5.I can't go one day with something hot to drink
6.Sweet-tea isn't much of an addiction anymore
7.I am starting to strongly dislike fast food
8.I like to stare into the nighttime sky
9.I like to talk to Jesus more than ever
10.I love to go to local band shows
11.It irritates me when people say "LOL" when you tell them something serious
12.My hearts belongs in Pennsylvania
13.But I am a Long Island girl forever
14.I only want a tattoo on my foot
15.I like to try new things
16.And start on new adventures
17.I used to run from my problems
18.I want to be adopted by my step-dad
19.I'm part Salvadorean
20.And I can't speak one ounce of spanish
21.I want to learn spanish again
22.I'm really smart when I apply myself.
23.Sometimes I don't want to motivate myself
24.I think MTV and WH1 are a waste of lifetimes.
25.I love children of all ages
26.Reaching out to hurt lives is something I live for
27.I make friends really easy
28.I need to learn to back up sometimes when people
29.I fight for what I want
30.But I never used to
31.It still hasn't hit me that I'm an official Alumi of BSHS
32.I donate blood
33.I'm not scared of the needles
34.My only fear is dying in a drunk driving accident
35.I know my future husband is out there
36.and in time I'll meet him
37.I give advice but don't take it when it comes to my problems
38.I really love my friends & family
39.FIREPROOF IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE
40.I'm a military brat
41.I wear my covenant ring like i'm married =)
42.MY PHONE SUCKS
43.I gave up drinking soda
44.One of my best friends drives a stick shift car
45.I dream
46.I'm a warrior of christ
47.Without Jesus in my life, I would be nothing
48.I love love love getting new bibles
49.My 2 best friends go to Penn state and messiah
50.I actually love hardcore music
51.Music is pretty amazing for the soul
52.I own a guitar which i haven't touched more than 2 times
53.I really want to learn how to play
54.Everyday I find new talents in myself and others
55.I really like to wear converses and nikes
56.straight legged pants are pretty amazing
57.I think i may start to gauge my ears
58.My laptop is apart of my life
59.I love the beach
60.Swimming is the best thing ever
61.I really never liked the spice girls, nsync, or any of those pop stars.
62.If I had to choose one i'd choose backstreet boys
63.I used to work at the YMCa
64.I wear makeup but can play sports better than most Guys.
65.NOT ALL GUYS!
66.I really like to dance in church
67.I cry for my generation and future generation
68.I really want a relationship with my sister
69.I sometimes think about my life if I went in a different direction
70.But then i realize I wouldn't be where i was today, and have made the friends i have now
71.I love my 4 cats
72.I love Disney movies
73.I answer the church phone in a high voice.
74.I really want to learn how to skateboard.
75.I think if they made an action figure of Daniel St.Armand every kid would buy it.
76.Heather Is a SUPERHERO!
77.Country music is pretty okay
78.I like to wear scarfs.
79.I'm trying to make it to 80
80.And I did.
81.I love getting cute little notes
82.and letters
83.If i had to choose to be born into any year
84.It would be the 1960's.
85.Don't ask me why

1 comment:

Tina said...

i knew some of them things! i felt special