Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i thank God for...

my family
my friends
his son
his word
my life
each and everyday's experiences.

So the day before I came back to Pennsylvania, I went out to eat with some friends I met during my time of being involved with Long Island Youth For Christ and Work Camp 08 since most of us are in college and didn't see each other since graduation. So Billy decided to have eveyone meet up at Moe's southwest grill. I have never been there. So we were expecting at least 3 more people but it turned out to be, Me, Billy, Tim, and Kevin. Billy goes to Messiah and Tim and Kevin go to Liberty. So we all order, get out drinks and sit down to eat. So we all look at each other and smile and ask who want's to pray and tim gladly raises his hand and says "I Will". So tim prays we all say "amen" and start to eat. So as we're all talking and eating, I can't help but stare at each and every single one of them and smile.

The whole time I was thinking, WOW these are my brothers, my friends, Young Men you are after God's own heart and live each and every day eager to see what God has in store for them that day. I can't tell you how amazing that feeling was. So sit across 3 young men of God and like have conversations about how our growth is doing and our college courses are and how God keeps speaking to us.

Then I come back to Gburg and hang out with kait, lulu, evan, addison and steven. We all went to suprise evan stoolzfoos (totally spelt that wrong) at his basketball game, and like my thoughts went wild again. How much I love being in the prescence of Young women who are after God's own heart and Young men. How much I'm so honored to call them my sisters and brothers, and say I Love You and mean it.

Being around my friends and family here is Gburg and long island, who serve a God who's so remarkable and beautiful that we have to shield our faces because his face is just so bright and pure and just being able to talk to them about the days I'm having and how I sometimes feel like GOd just dissed me and hearing them say encouraging things to me that GOd would say to me, just impacts my life greatly.

WOW
I love God
I love Gburg Masters Commission
I love serving a God so remarkable
I love my brothers and sisters <3
Your the best

1 comment:

Jason Fitch said...

I'm excited when I'm around you guys too!