Friday, January 9, 2009

I can't sleep.

Why do I keep putting myself through the same wash cycle over and over again? I think about the painful memories and somehow he must know and Im me. Then I get caught up in talking to him and getting beat up and kicked down even more. It stinks. I mean I did catcha a sign that he would never ever be the one, because he said this to me "You just threw me away and there was no way after that was I going to wait" and right there was a sign.

I mean at first I was like, was I nor good enough to wait for, or I was not worth waiting for, but then i realized that There is a man out there, that thinks i am worth waiting for and is willing to wait however long til we get to that moment where we meet.

I can't wait for that moment. But til then, I just need to wait.

I need to stop putting myself in the wash cycle because it's the same thing
over and over and over again. Thoughts and happiness then conquer and destroy.
But you know I am able to break that cylce.
I will break that cycle.
But I can't do it alone
I need God, and my family here in Masters <3
I'm not trying to fight this battle on my own while i'm so weak.
<2

No comments: