Thursday, February 26, 2009

just a bunch of silly first years



I've realized that even though I lost one friend, I have 7 more that are fighting with me<3 and 6 more even after my first year class. I have been blessed with them, even in rough and hard times. They are there right beside me for my shoulder's to cry on and for me to just talk to about anything and everything. I have my big sisters and my big brothers. My family. Even though we can be a little dysfuctional in God's eyes we're lovely, and more thant that. I am so blessed for them. I honestly couldn't picture myself finding out david died in a better place than this. How supportive they all have been. Even when I just want to rip my hair out and scream and just curl up in a ball and die they are the ones who coax me out of it. They help remind me that God is in control and that i am allowed to be upset and angry and hurt, but that in my time I'll get past it and grow stronger.

I love you.
everyone who's reading this, from GMC 08-09 <3
thank you for being so patient with me
and loving me in my best and worst.<3

1 comment:

Leah J said...

I love you so much!
Remember, real love is unconditional. That means, even at your worst, we still love and care about you just as much as when you're at your best.
You're amazing!!!
-Leah