Monday, February 16, 2009

all i want to do..

This is will be my third post in the same day.
but i really just need to get this off my chest and my heart.

These past few weeks, all i've wanted to do is just be able to hug Jesus and crawl into his arms and love on him. like actually lean my head on his chest and feel him breath in and out. I cry when songs come on that declare how much we love jesus. And this past corem deo, i literally walked over to the cross read the letter i got and just sobbed in front of the cross. I was so tempted to hug the cross and bury my face into it, but i didn't. I just want to feel him. feel my love. my forever.

I know that the plan for my life isn't fulfilled yet, but i have those days where all i want to do is be with him. Forever.<3

my heart yerns for more of him.
my heart longs to just be with him
and see his face and feel his hands.
I love you.
I'm mad for you.
don't ever leave me.
I am just a mortal without you.

I love you, my love.
my forever<3

No comments: