Friday, February 13, 2009

And I shed a few tears and everything becomes okay.

So for no reason last night I started thinking about the youth kids and every that I've grown close to over the past 9 months and i realized that i don't want to leave them at all. Like I've grown close to them all and just love them with all my heart and I really just don't want to leave until I come back next year. I want to be with them. The only thing is I don't want this to be my new box and grow here and just stay here, but it's like all those times when I wanted to Go home and leave and hate everyone and want nothing to do with anyone, those were the times where they stuck close and i've never had that. It's like they have become my family even the kids in youth group. I finally started getting close to alot of them when we saw them at Penn-Del and I actually hung out with them and they wanted to hang out with me. It was incredible.

It just breaks me heart that I am going to be away from everyone for 3 months. I mean I don't want to sound like this is my new comfort zone, but I love everyone so much.

everything I've been through like the ripping of things God has done and is still continuing to do like I'm me again. Like how i am today was how i was when I first accepted Christ, this was me before the deciding to smoke and fall short during those dreadful years.

WOW.
God is amazing, and i am just more in love with him everyday.
my husband, my king, my true love<3
i love you forever.

masters commission, simple youth, FVWC leaders and church goers(lol) I love you all and have grown fairly attached to you guys. because I knew you, I have been changed for good.

No comments: