Saturday, September 27, 2008

To my dearest brother.

Dear Brian,
I miss you tons. But if that was going to be all in my letter, then this letter would be a total lie. The Honest truth, I don't like how you've been treating me. Ever since our parents joined together and we've became siblings you've acted as though i'm a misfit. I am your baby sister. I always will be. Yes, I am different, but you and I are the same. We both Love God. We both LOVE sports, and we BOTH work out. Why am I treated so badly? I ask you if you hate me and you reply "no". I ask again and you still reply "no". So If NO is the answer then why don't you hug me like you hug amy? Why don't you say "I love you too" when I say "I love you Brian"? Why is it that I feel like I need to buy your approval, your love? Why is it when you've had a couple drinks you actually pay attention to me and talk to me. Yeah your intoxincated when you say "hey" but you don't know that when you said "hey" I cherised that moment.

I cherish every moment because you never know when it will be our last. I love you brian, your my big brother. I wish you understood and listenend. I love your company when you come over and play monopoly with dad and watch boxing. I miss you when you leave because you are so awesome to be around. I love you my big brother brian.

Love,
your baby sis katelynn


Now......If only I had the courage to say this to his face, maybe our relationship would grow instead of deteriate. Please God, help me gain the courage to talk to him about this face to face.

No comments: