Thursday, September 25, 2008

I can't believe

I truly can't believe how amazing and awesome God is. I was driving home and of course it was in the rain and I was listening to my ipod and I seriously was just amazed of the little rain that was coming down so lightly. WOW

Little things intrigue me. Like those mexican jumping beans, so thrilled. Give me a coloring book and my ipod when we travel and I'll be so satisfied it's not even funny!

Everyone is still at Pastor. Jason's house watching "The Office". Well since it is almost 11 oclock and it's thursday I think that they all may be on the way home. I have decided to not join them (as you can tell) because I am just not and "Office fan" and I really wanted to try to be a nerd and start my homework. Is that a bad thing??

Still deciding if I want to travel all the way back to Long Island for thanksgiving or stay here with family. Man Oh Man, I still have time.

Well i' officially going to bed. Night =)

1 comment:

Jason Fitch said...

not a bad thing to miss the office. We all build it up much bigger than it really is anyhow :)