Friday, September 26, 2008

Say goodbye if you've got someone to say it to.

I really miss these girls. & I really am starting to miss the summer where I made so many new friends. Come Back summer 08.


Although my summer was COMPLETLY filled with working at my job that I've had for 2 1/2 years, I really miss it. The girls, the kids, the cute little BBq's we had just because. The jokes and laughs about how Ian Klien was a stalker and was obessed with Krystina. WOW! Now that I think about it, even though my summer was filled with working full time with the hours of 9-6, My summer was actually amazing. And I think that only thing that made it amazing was that it was my last summer as a highschool student ever!!! Yeah I know I graduated June 27th, but it was my last summer being home, and Not in college. I must say, I think my summer was actually amazing.

No comments: