Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

Thank you God for another beautiful day.

So far today has been pretty wonderful and amazing. I cut my hair so it's actually raelly short and it's thin. I seriously continue to thank God for Kat. She's one of the best people to talk to and she gives me good advice, just like an older sister. She's taken the role and has so far been awesome at it. So last night I was actually considered the "older" sister. Turns out I was only sleeping for an hour. I went to bed at 12:00 and Kat woke me up at 1:06. But she was crying and needed a hug and prayer, So we prayed and we talked for a little bit, but I felt as though Kat and I have a great relationship were She can wake me up at like 1:00 in the morning and I'd be okay with it, just like Kat would be okay with me waking her up just to talk because something happened.

Thank You Jesus for all my friends at Masters & the best "sister" ever!