Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tanner Mott <3

This handsome young boy is my cousin Tanner.
He and I are very close. I don't know why he poped into my head today but I figured i'd write a blog about him. The last time I saw him when we I was leaving to come to Masters. Tanner was not very happy. He literally grabbed onto me and begged me not to leave. I gently pushed him off and picked him up, kissed his cheek and handed him to my uncle (his grandfather). Tanner just cried "talelynn, tatelynn please don't leave, come live and with me. We can go to college at my house" and with that said all I could do is simply walk out the door and cry.

Now, the main reason why i'm blogging about him and because in that situation he reminded me about Jesus. When I decided to leave the church and my faith, Jesus was like tanner, crying and sad that I walked out on him. Wondering when I would be home and be with him again. Asking questions to why I left. Jesus was like my cousin tanner when I walked out. He cried and didn't understand my reasons. Jesus had given me everything I asked him for and I walked out on him like he was nothing to me. There is only one difference between tanner and jesus. Jesus is the son of God while tanner is the son of my cousin david and donna. =)

I know that when I go home, tanner will come running to the door and hug me. Jesus did that when I got my life straightened up. These two people are very important to me.

& I will forever love them <3

No comments: