Friday, September 26, 2008

Come Be the fire inside of me, until you and I are one

Today during Corem Deo Erica was saying how she feels that some of us are "sleeping". No not literally sleeping but spiritually. So she shared what was on her heart and that if we had that connection with Godwe'd praise and worship him whenever and we wouldn't mind it.

So during worship I just focused on God and he gave me a vision. A VISION! To be quite honest I didn't know it was from God at first, but I heard his voice. In my vision I saw my heart and beams of light setting off with every heart beat that my heart gave. Then God's voice said to me, My child this is your light you have for me. And let me tell you my light was not shining far, then my light got brighter and God voice spoke again saying "This is how I want your light to be, my daughter" and then he simply just said "I love you" and I felt him put his arms on my shoulders and my eyes started to tear up. With that I know that my light still shines I just need to make it brighter.

God i just want to say I love you and that for these next 9 months it wil just be you and I.

1 comment:

Jason Fitch said...

I can see that light in you!