Friday, March 20, 2009

it's okay...

It's okay you saw him wednesday.
It's okay that he didn't call you thursday.
Today is a new day. Calm down. Put your mind to rest.
Lord, please help me keep these negative thoughts away.
Help me to block them out. They serve no purpose.

satan get away from me.
get under my feet for you are not even close to being worthy to enter into my thoughts.

Honey,
It's going to be okay. Today is a new day.
Stop thinking about the worst when it's not even the case.
He's still near you. He still loves you.
he promised. and he keeps his promises.

You'll talk to him today, and it'll be okay.
Calm your nerves.

I promise it's okay.
rely on daddy<3
rely on him<3
he's the only one who can help you deal with this, that and your sisters.
You can do it. TRUST ME!

No comments: