Thursday, October 23, 2008

Long time no Blog.

So mater's has totally gotten me crazy busy.
It's okay thought. Turns out i'm failing one of my classes, OTS to be exact and not to sure how i'm planning to get this one up. This is not high school and you don't have these classes for the whole year. DUH!? So we found out how i am failing, and it's because of tests. I freeze when I see them and my mind erase's everything I studied. LAME! But now that it's identified, i can work at this.

NO PROBLEMS!!!!!
i can do all things through christ who strengthns me.

So tuesday we met GAP Masters because they came to sit in an Catalyist Meeting (which is pretty boring in some parts) and like they are TOTALLY AWESOME!
It's like us Master's students, no matter where you go, click right away. Unless, the boys are not suppose to talk to the girls and vise versa, but even then the girls click with the girls. =D

I LOVE EVERYTHING
I LOVE NATURE
I LOVE GOD
I LOVE MASTERS
I LOVE MY FAMILY
I LOVE GOD <3

1 comment:

Jason Fitch said...

you'll do great in that class!