Friday, December 5, 2008

venting!

I cried a little bit when i was on the phone with my mom
but then when my dad came on the phone, i just balled.
I don't like being away from the only people who can stand me when i'm
at my worst.
And believe me they have seen me at my worst!

But i'm in pain, which is so excruting i cry at night.
NO JOKE!
But i did go to the chichropractor and he did adjust me, but he said
that he wasn't going to rule out Kidney stones.
I almost cried when he said that.

I just want this pain our of me.
I want to work out
I want to do stuff
I WANT TO BREATH WITHOUT SAYING OW!

I want people to love me for me
I want to live for jesus christ.
I really don't like being in a season.

Oh i found a new way to vent.
So i might at as well...

Jealousy
Green
Ivy
Poison
Rats
Nutcracker
Old Fasioned
Style
paris hilton
scandal?
sandel
beach
waves
sun
breeze
young jeezy
rap
degrading
CSI
crime solving
labs
science
Test tubs
babies
parents
controlling?
remote
t.v
the office
dwight
d. eisenhower
america?
flag
pirates
peter pan
tinker bell
lost boys
pixie dust
broom and pale
blues clues
jazz band
trumpet
solo's
one
alone
lonely
just me =(

there ya go.
i love this new way to vent.
my friend showed me that
and today at Hoss's we played link which
is kind of how i vented.
So yes.
It's beautiful and yet helps me vent.
K good night!

No comments: